About Me

My photo

Welcome.. This is my story of exploring the philosophic link between self discovery, spiritual awakening, friendship and rock climbing in the powerful realm of Mother Nature.

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Thank You

Blissfinder

Thank you for being inspiring

Thank you for following me

Thank you for the reflection and your unrivaled beauty

Thank you for your kinship and leaving me in solitude

Thank you for the pain and the ablutions

Thank you for your love and kindness

Thank you for the silence

and 

Thank you for being you in this moment

Infinite, Ageless and Perfect

- X -

This page has now moved to my upgraded and expanded site;

Blissfinder


Click here to follow the ongoing journey including tales from the travelling around the world, mountains, shamanism and celebrations of the human condition and the great spirit all around.

Until our next meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment